Pages

Search This Blog

14 February 2011

Hip-Hop's Old School: Lesson 4

Earlier I discussed some new things that are happening in my life and I gotta give shouts out to the ultimate man in my life, THE CREATOR. The Creator rewards creativity and tenacity and I think that as progress in life he sees that I at least try to use my creative juices for the benefit for others and he is slowly trying to answers my prayers of upward mobility because of it.

So, I wanna give yall a lesson in motivational Hip-Hop inspired by one of the most creative artists Hip-Hop has ever seen--OUTKAST. Listen, get motivated, get up, get out, and get something!



SHIT I LISTEN TO WHAT SHIT SEEMS LIKE ITS NOT GOING THE WAY I WANT--AND WHEN IT IS



THIS IS ONE OF THE JOINT'S FROM OUR HEY DAY THAT MOTIVATED BLACK MEN TO GET THEY SHIT, LEGALLY, NOT FALLING INTO THE TRAP OF GLITZ AND GLAM THAT LANDED THEM BEHIND BARS



FUCK THE HATERS, BE ON TOP



YEA, U THE SHIT...

No comments:

Post a Comment