Pages

Search This Blog

04 December 2010

Polls That Discuss Who Can Work Your Pole!

So, the results are in and I know its been a long time coming--that means its been a while since I've posted poll results that tell me a little bit about what makes your poles RISE!!!

I asked: WHO COULD DROP A LINE ON UR DICK OR ASS?


Gorilla Zoe 0%














Waka Flocka Flame 25%













Lil Wayne 8%










Drake 25%










Andre 3000 41%















Flo Rida 33%












Rappers seem to be the epitome of what we look for in a guy, for most guys. We like the rugged machismo display infused in 16 bars and lavish videos, where most of the diamonds, the cars, and the houses are rented, but we don't care, we just like the luscious thuggishness that comes with it all. Now, I gave you guys a very varied rapper choice selection on this one and I was quite amazed that you chose my favorite rappers favorite rapper, Andre 3000.

Straight up and down, I could raise a fucking family with Dre and be happy for the rest of my fucking life and wouldn't give a fuck about who knew--meaning that the discrete male wouldn't be so discrete after all. I would smile with all my pearly whites on every pic, sharp as fuck, standing in the tip of the spotlight representing as his 'dude.'

I see you chose him as your #1, but remember, he is my PROTOTYPE, and uh, the labs closed so I'm holding this one down...LOL.

THE DISCRETE MALE'S SEXTAPE LINE-UP:

1. ANDRE 3000
2. FLO RIDA
3. GORILLA ZOE
4. LIL WAYNE
5. DRAKE
6. WAKA FLOCKA FLAME

No comments:

Post a Comment