Pages

Search This Blog

04 December 2010

Polls That Discuss Who Can Work Your Pole!

So, the results are in and I know its been a long time coming--that means its been a while since I've posted poll results that tell me a little bit about what makes your poles RISE!!!

I asked: WHOSE SINGING YOU LULLABIES TONIGHT?


Tyrese 33%















Jeremih 0%















Maxwell 22%















John Legend 0%















Chris Brown 11%















Trey Songz 44%











I will say if anyone can sing a sexy ass lullaby it would be Trey Songz. The best thing about the lullaby wouldn't necessarily be the voice, but the body that it's coming out of. I've seen you fellas drool over Trey's songs as well as his "I got money now" body and I totally get the attraction. His physique is definitely a two part harmony that syncs well with his melody.

I'm just not sure if I like the tune. But, from the votes, there is no doubt that you guys enjoy it all too well!

THE DISCRETE MALE'S ORDER OF SOLOS:

1. Tyrese
2. John Legend
3. Jeremih
4. Chris Brown
5. Trey Songz
6. Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment