Pages

Search This Blog

06 December 2010

Polls That Discuss Who Can Work Your Pole!

So, the results are in and I know its been a long time coming--that means its been a while since I've posted poll results that tell me a little bit about what makes your poles RISE!!!

I asked: WHO CAN PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS TONIGHT?


Desean Jackson 8%











Ron Artest 0%















Reggie Bush 58%















Chad Ochocinco 25%














Terrell Owens 28%














Devin Thomas 16%












AND, you went for the bait. So, I know that nice pink lips, bright brown eyes, and black muscles equate to a night full of white cum to go around, but, you guys are so typical. LOL...no, I joke, somewhat. Reggie Bush is definitely one of the hottest football players to play the game since the game has been played. He's like the boy next door that you can't wait to get naughty with and understandably so. I'm just glad he got rid of Kim. Don't ask me why, just do...LOL.

THE DISCRETE MALE'S NFL MVP LINE-UP (sn: this was the hardest one for me):

1. Ron Artest
2. Desean Jackson
3. Reggie Bush
4. Devin Thomas
5. Terrell Owens
6. Chad Ochocinco

No comments:

Post a Comment