Pages

Search This Blog

04 December 2010

Polls That Discuss Who Can Work Your Pole!

So, the results are in and I know its been a long time coming--that means its been a while since I've posted poll results that tell me a little bit about what makes your poles RISE!!!

I asked: WHICH ACTOR WOULD YOU SPOTLIGHT IN YOUR BEDROOM?


Larenz Tate-9%













Mehcad Brooks 27%














Idris Alba 45%














Jensen Atwood 0%














Michael Ealy 9%














The Rock 9%











(clears throat)...so from what I can tell most of you guys have seen "Takers," and you paid extra attention to the scene when the moonlight settles along his body forecasting a shadow and he stands up after receiving a phone call from his drug enraged sister and he stands up and you can see the print of what looked like his 6 inch dick, flaccid, that could easily grow to about 10 or 11 inches when aroused (yes, that's a run-on sentence, but I needed to make a point [its conversation])? Because from these poll results I would think you had.

Now, I understand that is not the only reason you decided to choose that little bubble next to his name on the blog, because I've seen his swagga on screen and off and it is intoxicating to say the least. He has a magnetism that draws you to him--strong, quiet, commanding...demanding. I experience it every time I see a movie, an interview, a picture...and I want you to know I understand your fantasies of him lying next to you in bed because I have the same fantasy. And, the amazing thing is, he is the only one that I could not find a nude or semi-nude picture of--but he still gets the votes.

Enuff said!

THE DISCRETE MALE'S CASTING ORDER:

1. LARENZ TATE
2. IDRIS ALBA
3. MICHAEL EALY
4. THE ROCK
5. JENSEN ATWOOD
6. MEHCAD BROOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment