Pages

Search This Blog

27 November 2010

I'm Back: All New Design, All New Site!!!



OVER 10,000 VIEWS IN LESS THAN...WELL, I DON'T FEEL LIKE RESEARCHING HOW LONG I'VE HAD THE BLOG, BUT YOU GET THE HINT.

I've had the chance to share my thoughts, my opinions, my reservations, my hopes, my dreams, and what you like the most, my sexual preferences on this blog. I have not posted in the past couple of weeks because I have been on the grind. I decided to get a second job, I'm trying to make a career change, and I have a new interest who is really about to become my last interest because his ass is not doing what he is supposed to and I know I don't ask for much.

I also wasn't posting because I got tired of seeing the same layout on the blog, seeing the same colors, and seeing BLACK. I love BLACK, its my favorite color, but it just became so monotonous to me so I decided to switch things up a bit. In addition, if you haven't noticed, a whole new name. Its shorter and more memorable.

And, now I'm back with full force.

Listen (or should I say, Read), my content will not change. It's still the same old guy trying to find his way in this world, not ultimately ashamed of his desires, but not at the point where I'm oh so comfortable either. It's still a journey and I would love if I could see your footprints beside mine as I continue along.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment