Pages

Search This Blog

13 September 2010

...STD...


STD had so many meanings.

SUCK THE DICK...
SMOKE THE DICK...
SLIP THE DICK...IN...
STROKE THE DICK...

But one of the major one's is Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Well, it seems that I have incurred my first STD scare, well, my second, I did have Lice...LOL...before and I almost took the Magnum to that motherfucka's head for that shit, but I didn't know if it was really him because it was a cheap motel. So, what do you do?

Anyway, we all fear the day a motherfucka you've been fucking with sexually calls you and says, "...when was the last time you got tested."

And, the one thing that I get pissed off the most about the phonecall I got with that same question is, I asked HIM that before we even did anything. Now, he did show me his NEGATIVE status on PAPER and I had mine as well so I'm not afraid at all really, but he did have sex with someone after those results (that came out after he asked me the question) and then he had sex with two other people after me. I did not have sex with anyone after my test results and before we were together and I wasn't with anyone after him (well, a jackoff session but that doesn't count).

So, I'm not worried at all and my results actually come back day after tomorrow BUT it brought me to the realization that this shit is SERIOUS and you have to be ULTRA, ULTRA careful who you fuck with and ask the right questions to get the answers you need in order to protect yourself. AND, IF YOU ARE GAY OR BI, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT STD's ARE NOT ONLY SUBJECT TO HOMO's...listen, I know more straight couples who have dealt with STD scares than their HOMO counterparts, but we are more at risk, so please go get checked...be sure and CHECK THE DICK before you S.UCK T.HE D.ICK so you don't get the other STD.

Be careful boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment