Pages

Search This Blog

16 September 2010


One of the worst feelings in the world is going to your local doctor's office or clinic and having them prick and prod you to find out if you made bad choices in the bedroom. The process is atrocious and to top that, not only do you have penis pain for a whole day, but you have to wait for what seems forever to get your results.

BUT, ONE OF THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD IS SEEING THOSE PRINTED DOCUMENTS THAT SAY NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, AND NEGATIVE.

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE IT!

So, I guess you guessed I got my test results today. I couldn't even wait to get home to post this shit. And, as I said, I was not REALLY worried, but you know, when someone gives you a call and says they have whatever and you've been sexually involved with them, the little idea does sit in your subconscious.

So, I am negative for every STI known to man and I can move forward. I am now thinking about sex and who I have sex with and the time within I have sex with them. I know we have needs and we can probably fuck 3 or 4 times a day with no problem, but we have to really think about who we're sharing our tools with because everybody's plumbing is not squeaky clean.

Congrats to me and GO GET TESTED!!! It's better to know than not know!

No comments:

Post a Comment