Pages

Search This Blog

30 September 2010

Motherfucka of the Week, Runner Up: Romeo

Don't fucking judge me. I said runner-up, not the main motherfucka of the week.

But on the real, I used to look at this dude, remembering when he debuted I was like, 22 at the time, and I said, he is a nice looking cat and how could he be birthed by P. Miller. Now, I didn't say I think Master is ugly, I actually think Master is attractive in a swaggerific kind of way, I just didn't see him fathering that.

Romeo is corny, yes, undeniably he is a corny dude who ultimately made most of his fortune on the back of his Dad who did well while I was in high school and used that wealth to build an entertainment empire. However, I cannot take away from Romeo that fact that it does seem like he TRIES, and when someone puts in that much effort you have to give him his props.

Supposedly, Romey Rome is supposed to be putting together an LP, but just recently released a mixtape entitled, "Patience Is a Virtue."

I'm going to be honest, I do not think I would be into it so I didn't listen to it. Sorry. There are links on the page...I think I would feel like an adult trying to be a kid even listening; however, I can say I do feel a little Eddie Long looking at his physique...I'M JUST JOKING!

It seems that Rome has picked up a trainer, a protein shake, and a little heart because he's put a little body on himself. And, you know how I like them lightskin muscular asses.

So, in honor of this week's M.O.W. Runner Up, his is your boy, Romey Rome. Not so little anymore.







No comments:

Post a Comment