Pages

Search This Blog

17 October 2010

...Being Desperate Doesn't Look Good on Anyone!


"You are soo motherfucking sexy, dude, I would fuck you right now if I was in your city!"

"Can I suck your dick yo..."

"Let me just get up in your ass, just one night, we don't have to speak again after that."

"Your dick is huge, I know I can throat though, can I come over?"

Guys, it is one thing to share with another motherfucka how attracted you are to them, but when is it being too much. Yes, we can be forward and direct and mature about hollering at guys that we are interested in because we are grown men, but being desperate doesn't look good on anyone.

When a guy comes on that strong to me, personally, its a turn off. And, no, that just doesn't go for if the guy is a bottom, but if he is a top or versatile as well. If you are THAT willing to do WHATEVER with me and you haven't even asked me my name yet, 'what my interests are' or 'who I be with' I think you don't give a fuck about yourself.

Let me break it down.
1. Sex is meant to be a stimulant, but it is also meant to be a rewarding experience between two people who have feelings for each other in some manner. Sex is ALWAYS better when you're with someone who you really like. NOW, DON'T GET ME WRONG, we may have those slip-ups when we fuck on the first date or first meet, but that shouldn't be one's consistent routine. There are always exceptions to every rule, but damn, please don't be fucking Jim, John and Stevey and don't even know that their names are Jim, John, and Stevey.

2. Diseases are rampant and if you haven't noticed to how much I mention in it in the blog, I take that very seriously and so should you. WE ARE DYING AND AS MUCH AS PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SERMON, SOMETIMES THE PREACHER HAS TO KEEP PREACHING EVEN IF IT ONLY HITS ONE EAR IN HIS CONGREGATION YO!!! Don't just think about AIDS, think about other incurable diseases like HERPES COMPLEX, HEPATITIS B, ETC... There is this cat I kicked it with a while back and I asked him when was the last time he got tested because he inquired about us hooking up again--his response, 'two years ago.'

Two years ago, nigga? Fuck naw nigga! I don't know if I can even much jack your dick off of two years ago!

And, even for the curable diseases you don't want to have bare the pain of a burning penis, or seeing open sores on your damn dick head, or waking up to discharge in the morning.

3. MEN CAN BE WHORES, TOO. We are the sex that are 'typically' more sex driven. Scientists have said MEN THINK ABOUT SEX EVERY 7 MINUTES. Well, I don't know about you, but that is definitely TRUE FOR ME. However, we can be whores, too. You know how back in the day your moms would tell you, 'if that girl's vajayjay doesn't fit to you, she might just be trying to fit too many of em in." Well, the same holds true for your ASSHOLE bru bru! The ass is not REALLY DESIGNED FOR FUCKING in the first place per se, and then on top of that you let niggas, 12 INCH DICK AND 13 INCH DICK NIGGAS run up in it every night, 'YOU MIGHT BE TRYING TO FIT TOO MANY OF EM IN." Even if you're doing the fucking, well, you got me, there is no health risk such as bottomming but you still have to be careful WHERE YOU STICK YOUR DICK IN!

I don't mean to be a prude, even though I don't see how I can be, but on the real, I'm just saying guys, be careful and do not SEE YOURSELF IN SUCH A NEGATIVE LIGHT THAT YOU FEEL LIKE ANYBODY CAN HAVE YOU! YOU ARE WORTH THE CHASE, YOU ARE WORTH ME OR ANY OTHER MOTHERFUCKA TAKING YOU OUT TO GET THE ASS, YOU ARE WORTH A MOTHERFUCKA HANGING OUT WITH YOU TO GET THE DICK, YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN JUST THE NUTT AND A WALK OUT THE FRONT DOOR!

You want to know why you lonely at night and YOU GOTTA BUY THAT EXTRA BLANKET IN THE WINTER because its NO ONE TO HOLD...you let the motherfucka walk out the door after he busted because you didn't invest enough time to get to know him.

BIG UPS, MUCH RESPECT, AND BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment