Pages

Search This Blog

15 October 2010

Arturole: Mexifreak

You know how on XTube you can view a picture of the video before you click on it? Well, I'll go through sometimes just to see what these freaky ass niggas post--or, for me, I'll click the "smoke" search and check that (GEESH, I KNOW). So, there was this one with this dark skin cat laid up against a pillow against the wall and this lightskin cat doing the same beside him. Both of the motherfuckas were in that "we bout to jack in the bed while watching a flick" position, so I decided to see what the shit was all about. Everybody can relate to that "we bout to jack in the bed while we watching a flick" position, because often times when we meet a dude for the first time, and trying to feel them out, we do the jack off, maybe get a little head routine until the two get to know each other better.

So, I click on it and no matter how many times I watch this shit I always nutt and I always nutt before the end because it is such a turn on. First, you wouldn't think TOP would be that sexy seeing him with his clothes on. And, I wouldn't have guessed LIL LIGHTSKIN could throat a big dick so deep and not fucking gag or choke on the shit. I could only imagine his ass making the head of my dick touch the very back of his throat, which is A MAJOR TURN ON...

And, the way he takes that dick and the way TOP gives it to him is fucking amazing. I LOVE THAT shit when BOTTOM gets naked and TOP just pulls his shirt up or off and pulls his pants down--the illusion that this is just a quicky for TOP but an all out sex session for BOTTOM. It definitely has that HIT AND RUN type of feel and that shit drives your boy crazy.

I had to share as I began thinking about updates for the week. But, yo, CLICK ON THE LINK...CHECK FOR YOURSELF...TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

SHOUT OUT TO "ARTUROLE" FOR MAKING HOT ASS VIDS!

Arturole's Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment