Pages

Search This Blog

15 September 2010

B.M.H. 2: The Workout 1

I wanted to quit this shit so bad today, dawg, it is not even funny!!!

Sometimes, when I'm working out I have to really put myself into another frame of mind because it is such an arduous task trying to make sure your form is right, but you are not lifting too light and don't grow, and to make sure you're breathing properly because if you're muscles are not getting oxygen while doing the exercise, the exercise is in vain, and then on top of that, the gym I work out at with my trainer is hotter on the inside than it is on the outside and I overheat QUICKLY!

So, I had to take a breather and understand that my body is going to take a while to get readjusted to the fact that I am working out again. And, like I said in my earlier post, I know I get my smoke and my drink on and those are debilitating factors in a workout as well so I have to deal with where I am at.

But, what I can say is, I've only gained 2 lbs so far, but arms look better already and I can kind of tell that my body is beginning to readjust a little so it's just going to be a work in progress.

UUUUUUgggggHHHHH!

So, here are some pics I took the other day of my progress. This is two weeks after I began, but I do not have any pics from b4 so you can't tell my growth, but I'll try to post every two weeks as I go.


FRONT CHEST


LEFT BICEP


RIGHT BICEP


FRONT CHEST


FRONT CHEST

No comments:

Post a Comment