Pages

Search This Blog

13 July 2010

Muscle Feature: Roelly Winklaar

I was looking around at some sites the other week when I was in NY when I came across this dude on youtube. Now, I have fallen off my personal fitness agenda for the past couple weeks---well, really, for the past 8 weeks so I needed some inspiration.

I came across this fly ass, light skinned Papito who caught my eye because of the nice ass tattoo sprawled against some tight, flat abs. So, I did my research to see who this dude is and how he got on and my efforts failed. All I can tell you is that he is 69 inches and 270 pounds of mass muscle who obviously loves big cities (loves NY), trains big, and is becoming one of the biggest bodybuilders in the history of the sport.

Rightfully named "the beast," Roelly definitely has mad sex appeal and has a cool ass attitude that compliments it.

So, again, in honor of the short motherfuckas, I give you, Roelly Winklaar.









No comments:

Post a Comment