Pages

Search This Blog

12 July 2010

Motherfucka of the Week: T.I.


IN HONOR OF ALL THE SHORT MOTHERFUCKAS WHO DOING BIG THINGS AND REPRESENT WELL, I GIVE YOU T.I., OUR MOTHERFUCKA OF THE WEEK!

66 inches of hardcore rhymes and the swagger of a 6'4 nigga, T.I. has officially made the list of classic Hip-Hop motherfuckas who will be discussed years from now. The lyrical genius who stands tall and speaks like your local Ph.D has seemed to rise through the ranks of Hip-Hop by telling stories of the trap and inspiring other little niggas how to not get trapped.

And, all the while, maintaining a thug appeal with a little pretty boy swag. With a babyface, but a scowl that would frighten your biggest D-Boy he seems to not only express mad thug appeal, but an even more powerful sex appeal. Lightskinned, toned build, nice lips, and strong hands, T.I. has always been a motherfucka who I could call the prototype.

In the words of the story of the Little Red Riding Hood, "...not too big, not too small...but, juuuuuuussssttttt right!"













No comments:

Post a Comment