Pages

Search This Blog

29 November 2010

Motherfucka of the Week: Lil Cease



Ok, ok, ok. I know the last time we saw Lil Cease was on Dave Chappelle's Block Party and it seemed that he was the motherfuckin block, and not like how Be referred to Jay.

He was huge and he didn't look healthy. But, now, this nigga is on the come up. I love Lil Cease cuz that nigga was the one who inspired me when I was younger. I always wanted to be like Lil Cease and Too Short. When I was in middle and high school and used to ride hard for that nigga people used to say we could be brothers. I think only because we were both short and darkskinned.

Now, I don't know the whole story behind Lil' Cease and Lil' Kim's beef, but I do hope that Lil' Cease can find it one day to apologize and mend the broken relationship.

To see their feud was hard on a nigga because I used to go hard for Junior MAFIA. You couldn't tell me I wasn't a New York bred nigga who walked the sheets under the directions of the Lieutenant herself with Lil Cease and all the rest of them niggas.

So, in honor of Lil Cease's reinvention of himself and to all the short niggaz who on they grind and still pulling 'em...

Check out Cease-A-Leo!

Oh, and he has a new line of FITNESS DVD's. Check YouTube for more info!



No comments:

Post a Comment